Thursday, July 2, 2015

Panzer III Ausf. L

Today I have desided to show you my finished Panzer III Ausf. L
The model is from warlord games and its very easy to build, becourse its only has a turret, 2 tracks and one main hull,and barrel to glue, and some more minor parts.
I desided to paint it early war grey soo i can use it for the early war years.
I now that the Panzer III Ausf. L did first see action during 1941/42 but i will still use it for early war.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all like my Panzer III Ausf. L as much as I do ;)
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Looks good. How was the fit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work dude! Cool colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job mate. Do you use an airbrush? Its a very smooth looking paintjob looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the plastic toy solider companys german panzer grey sprey can, as base coat.

      Delete
  5. Well done Andre, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank mates! , for all the nice comments Im happy you all like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work. Good to hear of the few parts as I'm thinking of getting one of their Japanese light tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking panzer.It will shine in the eve of battle... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! I like the subtle dusting on the lower hull.

    ReplyDelete