Friday, November 20, 2015

Bamboo Forest

Hi!
In this post I will show you all how I made my bamboo terrain.
First I made a order of a pack of 100 plastic bamboo trees from Ebay.


 
Then I cut out some bases in thin mdf with a powersaw
 
 
I sanded down the edges and added some Vallejo grey pumice to the bases.
 
 
Painted the bases with Vallejo game color Tierra Earth 062
 
 
Applied some static grass flock to the bases
 
 
Glues some Oregano to the bases and drilled some holes into the bases for the plastic bamboo trees to fit.
 
 
And here are the finished bases.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all like my little tutorial.
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Great. As a complete novice I find this sort of tutorial very useful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job Andre! Very effective dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be very easy to make. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I need to get going on this project

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look superb, a great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! and I bet it smells good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff! Very nice terrain and tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very useful tutorial and the result was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never before been impressed with anyone's aquarium plant terrain, but those are terrific. I'm marking this page as a favorite, to keep and steal your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala organises Kerala DHSE +2 exams in the state. Students who have passed the first year exams of Kerala DHSE can appear for +2 exams. The applications are held in offline mode through respective schools. The Board has released the Kerala 12th time table on March 31. Kerala Plus 2 Textbook 2021-2022 Kerala DHSE 2021 are being held on 2021. Students preparing for the examinations must finish all the topics mentioned in the syllabus and solve and practice the previous years' question papers.

    ReplyDelete