Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Warehouse

This time I will show you some pictures of my finished warehouse!
I started to build this back in march 2015, and its built from balsa wood and the roof is made from plastic cards.
The footprint of the building is 35cm x 25cm including the loading bay.


 
 
 
All the boxes are made from balsa Wood.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The small building inside is the foremans office.
 
 
All I can say is that Im pretty happy how this build turn out!
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. That is superb, what a great scratch build.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That is a great building. It should be useful in many games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did admire tis building in your recent batrep, it's a very simple and effective building - the type I like the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great build! With my mind's eye I can see some pretty interesting gun and hand-to-hand fights goin' on in he old warehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work it looks cracking and so useful for many gaming periods from ww2, modern to even sci fi

    ReplyDelete