Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hershel´s Farm Fence Tutorial

Hi Again.

Its time now to show you all how I made my fences to my little farm project!


 
First you need a sheet of balsa wood and some round flower sticks.
A sharp knife and a ruler and a pen.
 
 
 
I then cut the balsa wood in many 13x2 cm strips
Then I sand down the long 13 cm edges of the balsa wood.
 
 
 
Then I take some coffie stirrer and cut them down to 13 cm.
I then cut the flower stick in 2.5 cm short sticks.
 
 
 
I use super glue to first glue the flower sticks 2 cm from the edge of the balsa Wood.
Then I just glue the coffie stirrer to the flower sticks.
 
 
 
I use a army painter uniform grey spray to paint the fence and then a brown hobby paint to paint the edges of the base.
 
 
 
The last step is to use some wood glue to glue down some nice static grass flock.
 
 
 
I hope this little tutorial has been useful to watch!
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 

 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Thank You for that tutor.
    Very, very interesting and looking great my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful additions to your scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so simple, effective...and beautiful, excellent job and tuto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great and so nice and simple to make. Well done and thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial, thank you for sharing your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and elegant solution mate

    ReplyDelete
  7. ever had I seen the tires quite so flat! The owner did some quick calcualtions and happily stated "It should'nt be over 4500 lbs." Well, the bad news was my trailer is construction fence

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ចាក់បាល់

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice effort has been put in this article. Hard work is done in this article. Now its time to avail limo service boise for more information.

    ReplyDelete