Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Zombie Apocalypse House

Hello

I have here the pics of the first house to my zombie apocalypse city.


 
The house is made of balsa Wood and the White stripe around the windows and doors is plastic card 0.4mm
 
 
The house is 12.5 x 12.5 cm because the hexes on my city board is 2.5 x 2.5 cm
 
 
I have painted all the bricks on the building  with a black pen.
 
 
Bricks are not all of the same color so i high lighted some parts of the house
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like my zombie city soo far :)
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobbyworker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice work, good tutorial !!!

    But shoulden there be a survivor on the rooftop...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soo right Michael!
      But the survivor was just eaten ;)

      Delete
    2. But for that there would need to be a way up there! I like how your project is going so far, it is simple yet effective. I look forward to seeing more buildings.

      Delete
    3. Im planning to build a ladder on the house :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice! Great tuto...
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete