Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hunting Horror

"Black, and ropy, and relentless, the creature flies swiftly, always seeking its quarry."
"Its ever-changing from is hard to see for mortal eyes."

For my second post on Mansion of Madness 2nd edition miniatures, I will show you my Hunting Horror.
I desided to paint my Hunting Horror in brown colors and its wings in a redish tone.



 
 
 
 
 
I really love this boardgame and I´m having a great time paint this miniatures!
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
 
Hobby worker.
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I must have a closer look at this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lovecraft's horror climate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look, the earth tones are a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know this boardgame, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the wings and the rebasing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yech, that looks frightening indeed! It's like an overgrown winged, fanged, maggot...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. This game looks like I need to have it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete