Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Star Wars Legion

Last week I was going to check out Fantasy Flight Games web site and I was surprised to find out about a new miniatures game: Star Wars Legion that is going to come out during Q1 next year...
I was totaly excited by the news, and I quickly went to my local game store to preorder this new game!
The game will not come for a couple of months but I can use the spare time to build some great looking Endor terrain.
So in the next weeks to come I will try to build some Endor terrain for this upcoming miniatures game!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. There has been a lot of excitement about this. I have recently got into Imperial Assault, but have heard that the miniatures for both games are not the same scale, even though from the same company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, look forward to seeing your efforts Cedric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your terrain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, most impressive figures and scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look stunning. I am going to enquire at my LGS to see when they get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, HW. Neat scenery. And the size of the tabletop layout is perfect for me: The conflict begins almost immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sceneries and great looking minis, atmospheric and superb!

    ReplyDelete